Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Mini Brownie Treats


Continuing my experiments with my Taste of Home Easy Weeknight Dinners, I explored the dessert section to find inspiration for my birthday treat. Because I have more students this year than I have ever had before, I needed something small but delicious. These Mini Brownie Treats (pg. 306) are adorable and use very few ingredients. Another plus for these gems is that I didn't have to worry about trying to cut a pan of brownies evenly for 42 students!
The finished product cooling in the tin. 


The brownie bites use a brownie box mix. I added mini chocolate chips to the batter to add a little bit extra. 


My finished product with the book picture. 





I am a big fan of Hershey's hugs, so this was a great opportunity to get to sneak a couple as I baked. 


These were incredibly easy to make (Honestly, the most difficult part of the process was unwrapping all the hugs.), and my students loved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment