Sunday, March 17, 2013

Banana-Rainbow Chip Cookies

Round two of cookies for my forensics volunteers found me on Pinterest searching through the large number of desserts I have pinned, but haven't yet made. There I cam across Banana-Rainbow Chip Cookies and thought they would be a ton of fun! I found this recipe on Betty Crocker which gave credit to Adam and Joanne Gallagher from Inspired Taste for this wonderful recipe. You need fewer ingredients than the lemonade cookies! I love using cake mixes to make cookies. It just makes things so much easier. For these cookies, you need confetti cake mix, instant banana pudding mix, vegetable oil, two eggs, and white chocolate chips. You mix all the ingredients together, then drop them by tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Next, bake them for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. The result is very soft and yummy! Thank you Betty Crocker!!   I can't wait for my volunteers to try them on Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment