Sunday, May 26, 2013

End of the Year Gifts

The end of the year is coming fast, and my students and I are ready for some rejuvenation! The eighth graders graduated on the 19th and had their last day of school on Friday with the banquet. This coming week will be the final week of classes, and the following week only has two days! We will have a day of cleaning and a day at the park. 

Every year I look to send my students off with a bang. Pinterest now makes that a lot easier. I tweaked some ideas there to create these little beauties. 

These end of the year gifts cost less than fifty cents each! I made the labels on my computer.


I found some scrap booking paper at a rummage sale a while back and used that to make the back of the labels. The Krazy straws are from the Dollar Tree. I wasn't going to use the water bottles at first, but I eventually decided to because I thought they would add a nice touch. 

The hardest part was figuring out how to attach the straw to the bottle. I decided to use a small piece of tape to adhere the straw to the side of the bottle.  






No comments:

Post a Comment